Job Title: Social Media Manager
Send applications to: email@example.com
DarkZero is a full-scale esports organization that combines state-of-the-art training and development. With a deep passion for gaming we strive to empower our players and to create innovative ways to watch and engage them and their fans. Based in Houston, Texas, we currently house the number one Rainbow Six: Siege roster in North America.
DarkZero is looking for an organized and creative Social Media Manager to lead our social media strategy and content output. You will be responsible for growing our social media presence across all social media channels and take the lead in creating exciting initiatives to engage with fans. Developing and executing a clear strategy will be a key part of this role, where you will be an integral voice in communicating the Dark Zero brand in the appropriate tone of voice.
This is an excellent opportunity to join and grow with a young, dynamic company during an exciting period of growth.
The position is 40 hours per week and is shift-based, with some weekend work required, due to the need to provide appropriate coverage of our teams during events (such as all Pro League fixtures).
Reporting to the Director of Operations, this role will operate remotely.
- Execute social media strategy to grow DarkZero’s social media following, engage our fanbase and generate interest in our team, players, and Rainbow Six.
- Develop original and exciting content to keep fans engaged and informed.
- Contribute to the development of our overall social media and marketing strategy.
- Work with sponsors and partners to release related social media content.
- Identify trends and incorporate them into our messaging, keeping up to date with what’s going on across different platforms.
- Consistently update and manage all of DarkZero’s social media platforms, including Twitter, Instagram, Discord, ensuring a clear voice across all channels.
- Record and analyze data from across different platforms, using these analytics to understand and improve on campaigns and strategy.
- Create content schedules and oversee posting across player and influencer social media profiles.
Essential Skills & Experience:
- Experience in growing a social media channel.
- A deep-rooted understanding of social media and well-versed in a variety of social media platforms.
- Understanding of and interest in the esports industry, particularly a comprehensive knowledge of Rainbow Six: Siege.
- Creative flair and ability to create engaging, trendy content.
- Excellent written and verbal English.
- A keen eye for detail.
- Strong work ethic and excellent time management skills.
- Graphics skills a plus.