Location: Austin, TX
Who We Are:
DarkZero is a full-scale esports organization that combines state-of-the-art training and development. With a deep passion for gaming we strive to empower our players and to create innovative ways to watch and engage them with their fans. We are a fairly young organization and field two world-class teams with the intention of producing many more.
Who We’re Looking For:
As a Player Manager you will be responsible for coordinating and assisting general management in multiple areas to maintain a smooth working environment for our talent. You will be acting as a main point of contact and coordinator between the different departments and our players and creators, ensuring that the organization and players are fulfilling obligations to one another. You will also be responsible for maintaining effective and efficient team training environments.
What You’ll Do:
- Oversee, support, and assist general management in all administrative duties pertaining to our players and creators.
- Maintain constant communication with team staff and department management to ensure that players meet all org and partner obligations.
- Coordinate with HR and Finance departments to oversee player onboarding and offboarding.
- Manage all domestic and international team travel accommodations.
- Accompany and support teams on-site during events.
- Plan and coordinate on-site and off-site activities, parties, and celebrations to help build and promote team culture.
- Manage any and all community initiatives and organizational appearances.
- Reasonably mitigate obstacles preventing players from performing at their best.
What You’ll Need:
- Familiarity with esports organizational structure and team environments.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, startup environment and managing multiple projects simultaneously.
- Effective communication skills and the ability to coordinate with multiple departments.
- Comfortable working independently and in a team environment.
- Strong demonstration of project management and initiative.
- Comfortable and capable of domestic and international travel.
- Excellent attention to detail and able to think critically on the fly.