Location: Austin, TX preferably (Remote option)
Who We Are:
DarkZero is a full-scale esports organization that combines state-of-the-art training and development. With a deep passion for gaming we strive to empower our players and to create innovative ways to watch and engage them with their fans. We are a fairly young organization and field two world-class teams with the intention of producing many more.
Who We’re Looking For:
DarkZero is in a state of accelerated growth and expansion and is in need of a financial expert to develop and manage our finance operations and overall strategy as we grow. We are looking to hire an experienced Finance Manager that can lead the financial planning, resource allocation, cash flow management, acquisitions, capital budgeting, and day-to-day needs for the company. You will work closely with senior leadership, department heads, and our current financial management services team to oversee all financial operations.
What You’ll Do:
- Oversee the financial operations of the company and its subsidiaries.
- Work closely with management to develop and implement strategies to achieve long-term objectives.
- Research, analyze, and model strategic financial data for senior management.
- Prepare and present monthly and quarterly financial reports for department and senior management.
- Manage the day-to-day financial operations within the company(s), including payroll, invoicing, and other transactions.
- Oversee and manage functionalities between us and our financial management and tax service providers.
- Manage GL coding, account reconciliations, A/R invoicing and A/P vendor payments, and payroll.
- Ensure compliance with accounting policies and regulatory requirements.
What You’ll Need:
- Bachelor’s in Finance or Accounting; CPA preferred.
- 3-5 years experience preferred in accounting and/or financial analysis.
- Familiarity with Quickbooks Online or similar accounting software.
- Strong demonstrated use of Microsoft Office applications or similar software.
- Time management and ability to prioritize.
- Capacity to make quick but rational decisions.